We are looking for experienced and skilled candidates for the positions below:
6+ years of experience in Tag Management, Web Analytics, Campaigns, Target, Audience Manager and CRM.
Have strong analytical skills to provide strategic direction and core web data insights.
As well as in-depth knowledge of Digital Marketing disciplines (including general Content Management, SEM, SEO, social media, email marketing, CRM etc.).
Total Experience Required: 4 - 7 years
We are looking for a passionate Social Media Marketer to help build the Manheim brand and drive leads for our portfolio of products and services through social media platforms. This person will be responsible for developing and administering our social media strategy, analyzing social metrics and trends to measure success, and finding innovative ways to more effectively drive our business forward.
- Work closely with the marketing team to design and implement a social media strategy that aligns to business goals and helps achieve brand and product marketing objectives
- Collaborate across the Cox Automotive organization including but not limited to Marketing, Research, Sales, Product, Internal & External Communications, and Client Experience.
- Determine monthly and annual social media goals, key success indicators, and plan to track and measure social media ROI
- Oversee social media accounts’ brand presence and design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures, landing pages, Twitter profits, blogs, etc.)
- Create social media personas to guide content strategy
- Conduct social audit
- Develop monthly content calendar with relevant topics to reach target customers
- Concept, create, curate, and manage published content (images, video and written) including white papers, case studies, website content, video, infographics, online interactive tools, and multimedia presentations aimed at automotive dealer audiences, industry associations and publications, OEM and large dealer group executives, and other industry professionals
- Conduct social listening, cultivate fans and leads, communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner, and monitor customer reviews
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts
- Design, create and manage promotions and social ad campaigns
- Update and maintain corporate social playbook
- Analyze campaigns and translate qualitative and quantitative data into future recommendations and plans
- Monitor social marketing efforts of key competitors to inform and refine strategy
- Analyze key metrics and provide monthly report on success and learnings
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy
- Monitor, test, and implement best practices and new ideas for social media marketing
- Minimum 3+ years of professional experience in content and/or social media management
- Strong content development and writing skills across a variety of mediums. Samples required.
- Client centric understanding of online content consumption & engagement
- Ability and motivation to produce effective creative content (text, image and video)
- Proficiency in social content management platforms, advertising, and analytics tools like Sprinklr, Google Analytics, Facebook Advertising, etc.
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing
- In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience with social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios
- Team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide others in local social media efforts (ie: best practices, brand guidelines, content development, campaigns)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- Evaluating business processes of the Content Management Site of customer, anticipating typical CMS requirements, like navigation, Personas, templates and uncovering areas of potential complexity, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements/gap analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Work closely with business to develop business and functional requirements.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
Experience and Skills:
- BA/BS degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field preferred, or commensurate experience in lieu of degree
- 8+ years of Experience serving as a Sr. Analyst and/or SME for a Technology team, must have strong analytical skills
- Strong proven experience of playing a BA role for CMS implementations of reputed products like Sitecore, Adobe, Vignette etc.
- Ability to interview business users to gather requirements is a must.
- Ability to understand standard non-functional requirements for a CMS implementation like identify management, usability, UI Flow, navigation best practices, templates etc.
- UX Design understand of standard CMS scenarios
- Demonstrated flexibility to take up multiple projects or types of work.
- Agile & ITIL Experience (creating stories, good understanding of SCRUM practice and associated ceremonies) is a plus.
- Working knowledge of Oracle and SQL server Databases is a plus.
- Experience in Web technologies and web portals is a plus.
- Work closely with the business to develop business and functional requirements.
- Experienced in coordinating with cross functional teams to get the work done.
- Good verbal and written communication is a must.
About the Role:
Subject matter expert in Digital Analytics space and provide advisory support to digital initiatives
Entrepreneurial approach – use domain expertise to identify and drive new opportunities for
digital solutions through engaging with business leads, understanding gaps and strategic needs
Collaborate with external agencies to create content for digital channels to drive acquisition and
Oversee acquisition, development, and maintenance of customer data from multiple sources
Recommend best practices to business and team to develop and maintain expertise in digital
technology and platforms
5+ years of prior work experience in digital, eCommerce, IT, insights, and/or media
Expert in digital analytics who can learn fast, research new areas and identify POC opportunities
Knowledge on Social Media marketing on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and other media, Paid
and organic search channels. Familiarity with social listening, social analytics
Familiar with aspects of Multichannel marketing – Targeting, Segmentation, Channels,
Messaging, marketing metrics
Experience with Google Analytics and/or other analytics platforms
Comfortable in client facing role, able to partner with business to ideate new solutions
Ability to think outside the box to find strategic solutions with minimal direction
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Proactive planner and can work independently to manage own responsibilities. Can mentor
junior team members
Working experience with digital marketing agencies
Good to Have
Experience in pharmaceutical commercial business
Certifications on any Digital Analytics platforms